In order to perform your signing remotely we will:
- Mail the documents to your home address prior to your signing appointment.
- Email you a Zoom video conference link (it will be embedded in your appointment confirmation email). PLEASE test this link well in advance of the meeting. You may need to download the “app” to your device.
You will need to do the following:
- Make sure that you have a way to join the Zoom meeting with a working video camera. A laptop or desktop computer is best but a smartphone will also work. If your device does not have a working microphone or speaker you will be able to join the audio by dialing in from a phone.
- Have a photo ID, such as your driver’s license, ready to hold up to the camera so we can positively identify you.
- You will sign the documents in front of the camera when instructed to do so.
- Return the original, signed documents to us to be notarized. This can be done by mailing them back to us by Certified mail.