In order to perform your consultation remotely we will:
- Email you a Zoom videoconference link (this link is in your appointment confirmation email). PLEASE test this link well in advance of the meeting. You may need to download the “app” to your device.
You will need to do the following:
- Make sure that you have a way to join the Zoom meeting with a working video camera. A laptop or desktop computer is best but a smartphone will also work. If your device does not have a working microphone or speaker you will be able to join the audio by dialing in from a phone.
- Have a photo ID, such as your driver’s license, ready to hold up to the camera so we can positively identify you.
If you engage our office to prepare estate planning documents you will be asked to:
- Sign an engagement letter. This can be done digitally or by printing, signing and mailing/emailing it back to us.
- Pay the 50% deposit of the quoted fee for the services detailed in the engagement letter which you can do in one of two ways:
- With a credit or debit card via a LawPay link which will be emailed to you.
- By mailing a check to our office.
Separate instructions for signing your estate plan documents remotely can be found here.