New Procedures due to the Coronavirus Pandemic
- All MEETINGS, INCLUDING TRUST/WILL SIGNINGS, are conducted via Zoom video conference. (see number three if you do not have access to a desktop or laptop computer with a working camera)
- Options for DOCUMENT EXCHANGE:
- via a shared Dropbox folder.
- by dropping off or picking up through the locked box outside our office. We have installed a locking metal box large enough to hold a three-ring binder. The key to open this box is kept in a smart keybox which opens with a code. Once you let us know that you are ready to drop off or pick up documents you will be given a unique code and time period during which to access the locked box. This also ensures that you will be the only person making use of the box during any given time period. See a demonstration in this brief video clip here.
- Through the US postal service.
- If you do not have access to a working desktop or laptop with a video camera for a Zoom video conference, please let us know and we will loan you a laptop. You will be able to pick up and drop off this laptop through the locked box outside our office (see #2).
- Payments can be made via electronic invoices through LawPay or by mailing a check.